1. Wood pallets
2. Wood varnish
3. paint brush
4. Wire (specify what type of wire)
5. cleaning detergent
6. 5 gallons water
1. Clean wood with and let dry overnight
2. paint with favorite color varnish. Any type of color paint will do, just make sure you use and outdoor paint!
3. Let dry (varnish takes around 2-3 hours to dry)
4. shape wire as shown on picture. It will be like creating a nest for your plant pots.
5. Choose preferred wall mount method
6. arrange your plants in chosen pattern
A great space saving idea for those who which to have a garden but don’t have the space or don’t want to compromise it is having a vertical garden. A wood pallet plant hanger is a great way to achieve this look without sacrificing your wallet. You can buy your own but, wood pallets are easily found at warehouses and many retail stores and you can easily ask one if they have any ones, they want to throw out. Just remember, give it a good clean before starting your project.